" This is our first year incorporating C-20 in with seasonal annual installation protocol, and the flowers absolutely loved it!
– Doug Beckmann, General Manager, M&P Landscaping, St. Louis, MO.
"As with any new product I was skeptical, but C20 has quickly proven itself. After seeing results in our landscape installations we quickly began incorporating it into our turf program. We saw dramatic improvements in trouble areas with heavy shade and drainage issues. We now use C20 during sod applications as well as with fall aeration and overseeding. It's an amazing product!!! ”
– Matt Kettler, Field Supervisor, Meyer Landscaping, St. Louis, MO.
"I have personally seen great results in the appearance of overall health of trees several months after application."
- Tom Adamini, Parks Maintenance Superintendent, City of Apple Valley, MN
"We treated six very stressed mature bur oaks with C20 in Fall of 2015. The trees were in decline with multiple dead branches, foliar chlorosis and wilting leaves. When we examined the trees the following spring, 2016, we observed that the trees had stopped dying back and all the new foliage looked vigorous. We now use C20 on many of our sites."
- Jim Ostvig, President, Ostvig Tree Care, Wayzata, MN.
“I have seen the dramatic results when using C20 as part of an after-care program for newly planted trees. This product is quickly becoming an integral option when deciding on standards of care for our trees.”
- Heather White, Manager, Grounds Department, Kent State University, Kent , OH
"C20 gives our Certified Arborists peace of mind that we can now promote a natural product that is also effective. We typically apply C20 at the time of our planting installations to maximize our warranties to our clients. We also incorporate C20 during soil repair operations to feed the soil a critically important carbon source. "
- Phil Jubert, Owner, Jubert Tree Care, Saint Louis Park, MN
"A game changing new industry standard. (We) will never plant another tree, shrub, or perennial without it again."
- Thomas Badon, Vice President, Sales, MSP Outdoor Services, Golden Valley, MN
"Rather than replace declining spruce in a one-year-old planting we used C20 on the trees to be removed. Within one season the trees recovered and saved us the money and headache of buying, removing and replanting"
- Todd Otterness, Owner, T&B Lawncare, Alexandria, MN.
"We have incorporated C20 into our lawn care program. Our customers are amazed that they are now able to have a great lawn in areas where it previously would not grow.”
– Robert Boehm, Lawn Care Manager, Quiet Village Landscaping, St. Louis, MO.